Unique, Exotic, Environmentally Friendly
Lirio Lodge takes you right to the heart of Costa Rica's Pacuare Biological Reserve, home to some of the most spectacular ecology that the country has to offer. Many know Pacuare Biological Reserve as "Costa Rica's very own Little Amazon," due to the sheer wealth of ecology on display in its forests and rivers. Helberth
Our tours begin with our bilingual naturalist guides picking you up from your hotel in San Jose. As we drive through the country in our brand new travel transport vehicle, we will pass by Costa Rica's famous coffee plantations, through Braulio Carillo National Park, and slip silently through dense forests and numerous rivers and waterfalls, before stopping for a delicious Tico breakfast at Tortuguero Expedition's favorite local restaurant.
When we are fed and watered, we will continue our journey and drive through the charming Caribbean town of Bataan, to a secluded cove where our graceful canal transport awaits. We will glide through the canals that lead to the great Mother of God lagoon to a beautiful Caribbean side beach, one frequented by sea turtle mothers.
From there, we will continue our canal journey to our beautiful riverbank lodge, where we will be met with a delicious buffet lunch, colorful sprawling hammocks, rocking chairs, a spider garden, and open aviary. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon in serene rainforest comfort at your leisure, before a lovely journey back to San Jose... or towards other adventures in Costa Rica!!!
- 1. Transportation to and from your San Jose Hotel
- 2. Expert Naturalist, Bilingual Guides
- 3. Boat ride through the canals of Tortuguero
- 4. Entrance to Pacuare Biological Reserve, and access to its trails
- 5. Lunch, fresh fruits, and Lirio Lodge facilities
Not included: Alcoholic beverages
Duration: 12 hours approximately.
- 1. Shirt and shorts (in cotton!)
- 2. Sunglasses
- 3. Sunscreen
- 4. Bug Spray
- 5. Trusty shoes
- 6. Cap
- 7. Camera (a must)
- 8. Binoculars
- 9. Raincoat
1. Participants must sign a Liability Release Letter
2. Please be conscious of our weight restrictions
3. This is a full day tour that operates in the morning
4. A minimum of six people are required for this tour to be held
$135 USD Per Person
Children under the age of 5: FREE